- Evaporated milk fortified with Vitamin D.
- Carnation® Evaporated Milk is a delightfully creamy classic topping for all your favourite desserts, from a fresh fruit salad to a sticky toffee pudding. In fact, it’s so versatile that it makes a great ingredient for baking, too – like in our delicious Broccoli and Stilton Quiche! Made from fresh milk, it’s a great-tasting source of calcium and has added Vitamin D. Carnation® Evaporated Milk in coffee or tea is a creamy treat, too. Why not give it a try?
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®’s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There’s a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! Looking for a lighter alternative? Have you tried our Carnation® Light Evaporated Milk?
- Each can contains 170g of Carnation® Evaporated Milk
- Creamy, delicious evaporated milk
- A great versatile topping for all your favourite desserts
- Made using fresh milk – rich in calcium and vitamin D
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170G
Whole Milk, Stabiliser (Sodium Phosphates), Vitamin D, Minimum 9% Milk Fat, 22% Milk Solids Not Fat
- Contains: Milk
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 daysFor Best Before End: see end of can
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before opening
Number of uses
Contains 3 servings
- Not for infants under 12 months
Can. Metal – Widely Recycled