Premium long lasting quality South American Roses.
Bunches of 12
Colours may vary
Top tips to get the best out of your roses.
1) Get your bunch of roses into water as soon as possible.
2) With a Sharp pair of scissors take off about 2cm from the bottom of each stem
3) Display your roses into a squeaky clean vase.
4) Remove any thorns or leaves that fall below the water level
5) Check the water and change it every couple of days to keep it fresh.
Roses are best kept out of direct sunlight and away from cold draughts